COVID19 ENTRANCE POLICY
What to expect when you enter Delightful Divas
- Prior to your arrival, please complete the electronic version of our consent form (on the download section of our website) and return it to us. If we do not have a copy of this prior to your booking, unfortunately we cannot go ahead with any treatments.
- On arrival, please do not enter the salon until the person in front of you has dropped off/collected their child or has left the premises.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided and sign the track and trace sheet in the entrance, or use the QR CODE on the wall.
- All guests invited to the booking will be assisted with washing their hands by a member of staff.
- Please take your child’s coat with you after you have dropped him/her at the salon entrance.
- Face masks are compulsory for guests over 11 years inside the salon. Staff will be a wearing face visor, mask and gloves.
- Only guests who are having treatments and are included in the appointment are permitted into the main salon area.
- Unfortunately, parents/guardians/carers are not permitted to stay during appointments, unless you have fewer than 6 guests, as we have limited capacity at the moment due to CV-19 restrictions. (Max 8 people including staff within the salon).
- Social distancing of 1m will be adhered to as much as practically possible during treatments.
- Due to restrictions, food can not be consumed on the premises during sessions.
- Sweet Treats will be provided for your child to take away with them at the end of the session. Water can be provided during the session if required.
- Please do bring along a birthday cake if you wish. We will happily sing Happy Birthday and cut and wrap the cake for guests to take away.
- Robes will be limited to the birthday child only for the foreseeable future to limit the risk of transmission of any infectious disease.
- All robe and towels are washed at 60 degrees and an antibacterial detergent is used.
- Hand washing and sanitising will be adhered to throughout the session.
- Party durations may vary. The maximum number of 6 guests will have a duration of 1.5 hours.
- Same household bookings ONLY from 22nd September until further notice.